Covid-19 has had a big impact in the way we live our lives, but it won’t dampen our spirit of hospitality. We are excited to welcome guests beginning on Friday, June 26. Our pool and private beach will be open, along with our kayak rentals.
We want you to have a fun, safe, and healthy vacation. That’s why we have implemented several Covid-19 health and safety policies to protect all of our guests and staff.
- Guest rooms are fully sanitized prior to check-in utilizing products approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- High-contact surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, TV remotes, phones, and other items, are sanitized utilizing an FDA-approved disinfectant prior to your check-in.
- For the protection of our guests and the safety of our staff, we will not be providing daily cleanings for guests staying more than one night. We will be implementing contactless service and will provide fresh towels and toiletries when requested and remove trash when left outside of the room.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the property and guests are encouraged to use them frequently.
- All common-area surfaces that are high contact are sanitized throughout the day.
- We kindly ask our guests to practice social distancing and wear a face covering when entering the front office or when they are unable to keep 6 feet of social distancing.
- Common outdoor seating areas have been spaced to accommodate social distancing.
- In accordance with guidelines, we hope to open the snack bar as soon as it is deemed safe.
- If you require contactless check-in, please call the front desk prior to your arrival at (518) 668-5711.