Covid-19 has had a big impact in the way we live our lives, but it won’t dampen our spirit of hospitality. We are excited to welcome guests this season. Our pool and private beach will be open, along with our kayak rentals.
We want you to have a fun, safe, and healthy vacation. That’s why we have implemented several Covid-19 health and safety policies to protect all of our guests and staff.
- Guest rooms are fully sanitized prior to check-in utilizing products approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- High-contact surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, TV remotes, phones, and other items, are sanitized utilizing an FDA-approved disinfectant prior to your check-in.
- All common-area surfaces that are high contact are sanitized throughout the day.
- We kindly ask our guests to practice social distancing and wear a face covering when entering the front office or when they are unable to keep 6 feet of social distancing.
- Common outdoor seating areas have been spaced to accommodate social distancing.